In this section
- School Response to COVID-19 Information Area
- Summer School 2021
- Examination News
- Adverse Weather Procedure
- Community Forum
- Employment & Career Opportunities
- Latest News
- Parental News Bulletins & Newsletters Archive
- Parental News Bulletins & Newsletters 2020-21 Archive
- Parental News Bulletins & Newsletters 2021-22
Community Forum meets at the school on the second Friday of the month (excluding school holidays) and is a chance for local residents to meet with senior staff to find out more about the work of the school.
Agendas for future meetings are posted here.
Our first meeting of the 2019-20 academic year will take place on Friday 13th September 2019 at 6pm in Conference Room 3. All meetings are held at the same time on the third Friday of the month throughout the academic year.
For more information regarding our Community Forum meeting, please contact Ms Matheson, Deputy Headteacher, via firstname.lastname@example.org