In this section
- Remote Education Provision
- Recovery Curriculum
- COVID-19 Catch-Up Premium Grant 2020-2021
- KFS 16-19 Tuition Fund Statement
- Art, Design & Technology
- British Values
- Business Information Technology
- Curriculum Statement
- Careers Statement
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- House System
- Performing & Expressive Arts
- Learning Support
- Mathematics and Economics
- Personal, Social, Health & Citizenship Education (PSHCE)
- Sport, Health and Recreation
On results day, certificates are provisional.
The actual certificates are received from the exam boards towards the end of October and must be collected in person.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details regarding an appointment and wait for acknowledgement as certificates are kept securely.
Please be aware that whilst certificates may be destroyed after a year, we do retain them for some time longer so that candidates are not inconvenienced.